A powerful tool for graphic display and calculation of traffic. Customizable filters for separation of traffic on the ports and ip-addresses. And at the same time – a very simple interface. The program divides the traffic by default to the local and the Internet, which requires 90% of cases. Can display graphs for each of the filters. Displays records for the day, week, month and year. Thanks to the flexibility of settings can be used to calculate the bandwidth of each of the multiple computers in a network, being installed on only one of them (depends on network configuration).
• Graphical and numerical display options for traffic
• Possibility to set different filters
• Separation of the Internet and local traffic
• Can be for an unlimited number of adapters, and network connections
• Supports LAN, WAN, VPN, ADSL, xDSL, Modem, Dial-Up and other compounds
• Statistics can be displayed by days, weeks, months and years
• Can work as a service in Windows 2000, 2003 and XP.
• and more …
Version 4.3.3 (16.04.09):
* New: option to skip quit confirmation.
* Fix: position saving when screen resolution changes.
* Fix: various small internal improvements and bug fixes.
OS: Microsoft Windows 2000, XP and Vista
Size : 678 KB
Password : ludefa_blog